Collection of personal data
Purpose of collecting
To accurately load the site for you, perform analytics on site usage, optimize our site and deliver services and manage customer relationships.
Examples of Collected Personal Information
Web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, messages you send through the website and how you interact with the site.
When you send an e-mail or other messages to us, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal information that is relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on secure servers.
The information will not be shared with third parties. In some cases the information can be shared internally. Our employees need certain information to perform their assignment. They are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you use our website.
Which cookies do we use?
Functional, necessary and analytical cookies
- Necessary and functional cookies ensure that our website functions safely.
- Analytical cookies ensure that we get an idea of how our website is used.
Third Party Cookies
The following parties place cookies on our website:
The following cookies are placed on our website:
_ga (cookie to distinguish unique users, expires automatically after 2 years)
_gid (cookie to distinguish unique users, expires automatically after 24 hours)
_gat (cookie to limit the number of user requests to ensure the effectiveness of the website, expires after 1 minute)
_GRECAPTCHA (cookie to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks, automatically expires after 5 months and 27 days)
Turn off cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
Below is a list of support documents on how to manage and delete cookies in the most commonly used web browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
If you use another web browser, please refer to the official documentation.
- We will adjust our statements when the website or the rules surrounding cookies change.